Wednesday 24 April 2024

THE WISH-LIST TRILOGY



This image was taken by my mate Mike Eccleshall and sent to me from London years back over Facebook. I have actually written a lot of poetry myself and recently published 3 books with Chipmunka (the mental health publishers). I like my books to be the building blocks of a happier world. Soundcloud Rain falsifies the Nirvana barcode in music and signs it over to Anon so everyone can be involved. The Sunset Child proves the net existed in the imagination of a child before Berners-Lee invented it. Breath Trapped In Heaven lets everything apart from love poems fall away with the hope that literature has started to release serotonin. As I say they are all available online. My only problem with them is that they omit the lyrics to my new acoustic album - for I also have four albums on Soundcloud - but still I can't see myself doing a new book. I feel with this Trilogy I have done enough for now at least. There is a fourth called Brave New Tense but it doesn't appear to be the building block of a happier world, so I am not sure about it, and am yet to be convinced to publish it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment