Wednesday 24 April 2024

AT THE TOP OF SCA FELL PIKE



This is another one that's not mine, but is taken by our rhythm guitarist Tom Woodhall's digital camera on top of the fell Sca fell Pike. He's also in the picture because that kind of stuff is possible these days. We were in a band, called The Flood, who recorded an album on binaural earphones. It can be heard somewhere online but not my Soundcloud page - Tom Woodhall's. Looking back at my youth, recording on our drummer Niki's earphones was fun. I wrote one where I said I'd plug my senses in the mains with which the album now begins. Personally, I think it a fine piece of work. You could even say a "tron" is a point of intersection between technology and art or a post-poetic experiment with a psycho-technological edge. Missing from this photo is our bass player Paul, who neglected to come up with the band on this visit to see me in the Lakes. 































No comments:

Post a Comment