Wednesday 24 April 2024

WHITE STRING AND TRICKS




This is again not one of my own photos, but is taken by Marina, on Eagle St. in Leamington-Spa. Here I am playing guitar with a mate called Max amidst a lot of white string. It's a beautiful photograph even though the string was "real." At the time, back in Cambridge, where I spent my Gap Year I was in a band called The Flood, and I went back to that zone after leaving Leamington Spa - to finish the album we were recording on earphones. Since then I have continued to write songs and have recorded 3 solo albums, all three of which can be heard as "playlists" on the Soundcloud account of John F B Tucker. One was made in a studio, another overlaying a slick, processed beat on Ableton Live with 2 electric guitars and a vocal, and thirdly there is a solo acoustic album. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment